Northern California Medical Malpractice Lawyer
If you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligence or carelessness of a medical professional such as a doctor, nurse or surgeon, then contact a Northern California medical malpractice attorney from The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates. The firm has extensive experience representing victims in cases involving birth injuries, surgical errors, meningitis, ER malpractice, wrongful death and many others types of cases. The firm is led by Dr. Bruce Fagel, an attorney as well as a licensed physician. Before becoming an attorney, he practiced medicine for more than ten years. His extensive experience in both the field of law and medicine have equipped him with a unique set of skills for the best possible results for medical malpractice victims. Some of the firm's achievements include:
- Dr. Bruce Fagel won the largest medical malpractice verdict in California history, a $460 million verdict
- Dr. Fagel has tried and received settlements on more than 700 medical malpractice cases, more than any other attorney in the state
- Dr. Fagel was the only medical malpractice lawyer to be listed as a "Top 10 Trial Attorney in the Nation" by The National Law Journal
- Dr. Fagel has been nominated eight times for the "Trial Lawyer of the Year" award by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Overall, Dr. Fagel and his firm have recovered more than $1.3 billion in verdicts and settlements for medical malpractice victims
Medical experience and legal experience combined, Dr. Fagel has more than three decades of experience. With this experience, he is equipped to handle any type of medical malpractice case, no matter how complex it may seem.
The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates represents clients throughout Northern California, in locations such as Oakland,
San Francisco and surrounding cities. These locations are just where our offices are located; we represent clients in all 48 counties of Northern California, including Humboldt County, Sonoma County, Napa County and beyond.
Another major advantage of working with The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates is that we work on a contingency fee basis. What does this mean for you? It means that legal representation can be affordable, since we only collect payment if we successfully obtain a financial recovery on your behalf. Our payment will be a percentage of the total recovery. By not having to pay legal fees by the hour or up-front, many more people gain access to much-needed medical malpractice representation.
The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates has an incredibly successful track record at the settlement table. Approximately 95 percent of all cases Dr. Fagel has handled have been successfully settled before going to trial. While the firm has trial skills and experience necessary to take your case to court, procuring a successful settlement without going to court saves the client time and money. If you or someone you love has been injured because of a negligent medical professional in Northern California, we encourage you to contact the firm today for an evaluation of your case!