Los Angeles Anesthesia Malpractice Attorney
Millions of people undergo surgical and medical procedures that require anesthesia each year across this country. However, if a mistake occurs during the anesthesia process, this can result in severe injuries and illnesses for those involved. At The Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates, we are here to help if you need a Los Angeles anesthesia malpractice attorney by your side. We have extensive experience handling complex medical malpractice claims throughout California, and we know what it takes to help you recover full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Dr. Fagel for Your Case?
- Dr. Bruce Fagel practiced emergency medicine for more than 10 years before becoming an attorney. He maintains his medical license in the state of California. This dual experience as a medical and legal practitioner positions him well to help you throughout your entire case.
- Dr. Fagel has recovered significant multimillion-dollar settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients throughout the state of California and the US.
- We handle Los Angeles anesthesia malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Anesthesia Attorney Help?
Medical malpractice cases are incredibly challenging, more so than traditional personal injury cases that arise in Los Angeles. The reality is that medical professionals, hospitals, and health care systems have extensive resources at their disposal, including massive legal teams and well-funded insurance carriers.
A skilled anesthesia malpractice attorney in Los Angeles is necessary so that injury victims (the plaintiffs) have the resources necessary to stand up to these other parties. An attorney can use their own resources to conduct a completely independent investigation into the alleged malpractice. They will work with trusted medical professionals who can examine the situation and testify as expert witnesses on behalf of the plaintiff.
Importantly, an attorney will handle all negotiations with the at-fault party, their legal team, in their insurance carriers. If necessary, an anesthesia malpractice lawyer will fully prepare the case for trial.
Understanding Anesthesia Malpractice in Los Angeles
Anesthesia errors can occur in a wide variety of ways. Anesthesia malpractice cases can arise when a health care provider fails to meet the medical standard of care related to the administration of anesthesia. This can include negligence arising due to:
- Administering too much anesthesia
- Not using enough anesthesia
- Failing to adequately monitor patient vital signs
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Failing to identify potential complications
Unfortunately, anesthesia mistakes can lead to severe injuries and even death for a patient. It is not uncommon for those who experience an anesthesia error to suffer from the following:
Call a Los Angeles Anesthesia Malpractice Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury or illness caused by an anesthesia mistake, reach out to an attorney immediately. At the Law Offices of Dr. Bruce G. Fagel & Associates, our team has extensive experience handling complex medical malpractice claims in Los Angeles and throughout the state of California. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim and help you recover total compensation for your losses. When you need a Los Angeles anesthesia malpractice attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation or call (800) 541-9376.